‘Channel Not Available’
This error should only be displayed on a particular channel.
- Identify the channel and confirm that it is part of the channel line-up you are subscribed to. Click here to see Melita’s full channel line-up.
- If this channel is in your channel line-up, perform a channel scan. Here’s how:
- Press the Menu button from the Melita HD remote control.
- Press OK on Setup and diagnostics.
- Go to Automatic Digital Channel Tuning-in and press OK on Cable Manual Tuning.
- Press OK on Use NIT.
- Wait for the progress bar to reach 100% and press OK.
- Exit the Menu and check the channel again.
3. Reboot the Melita HD box by pressing the power button on the Melita HD remote control.
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.