‘Invalid Channel Number’
This error should only be displayed when you dial in a channel number from the Melita HD remote control which is not part of your channel line-up. See the below instructions on how you can resolve this:
1. Identify the channel and confirm that the channel number you are dialling in matches the one on the website. Click here to see Melita’s full channel line-up.
2. If the channel number you dialled in matches the one on the website, perform a channel scan. Here’s how:
- Press the Menu button from the Melita HD remote control.
- Press OK on Setup and diagnostics.
- Go to Automatic Digital Channel Tuning-in and press OK on Cable Manual Tuning.
- Press OK on Use NIT.
- Wait for the progress bar to reach 100% and press OK.
- Exit the Menu and check the channel again.
- If the problem persists, click here to confirm if the channel you’re dialling in is hidden in your channel line-up.
3. Reboot the Melita HD box by pressing the power button on the Melita HD remote control.
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.