Update Failed Error U35
1. Reboot the Melita HD box by pressing the power button on the Melita HD remote control.
2. During the reboot, stand by and check whether a pop-up asks you to perform a software update. If yes, press OK to perform a software update.
3. If a pop-up does not appear, you need to perform a forced software update. Here’s how:
- Press the Menu button from the Melita HD remote control.
- Press OK on Setup and diagnostics.
- Go to Information & diagnostics and press OK on Netbox HD diagnostics.
- Press and hold the Picture in Picture button for two seconds. The image below indicates the location of this button on the Melita HD remote control.
4. A pop-up should ask you to perform a software update. Press OK and standby until the update is complete.
5. If you follow steps 3 and 4 but no software update is available, exit the menu and continue using your Melita HD Box as usual.
6. Be sure to leave the Melita Netbox turned on from the power at all times, even at night. If available, a software update is done automatically even when the Melita HD box is on Sleep mode – the LED light on the Melita Netbox will be steady and dimmed.
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.