- Useful information about your telephone service
- Will I be charged if I have call forwarding activated ?
Will I be charged if I have call forwarding activated ?
The call forwarding feature is provided for free, but the calls you forward will be charged according to your subscription.
For example, suppose your package includes all calls to fixed local numbers but calls to mobile numbers are charged per minute.
Then all calls you forward to any fixed Maltese numbers will not generate an additional cost for you.
If instead you forward the calls to your mobile we will charge you that forwarded call at the rate of normal calls to mobile.
Useful information about your telephone service
- How can I connect my telephone set with the modem?
- Landline number porting – Keep your existing telephone number
- How do I keep my existing telephone number when leaving Melita?
- How can I ensure that certain numbers cannot be called from my telephone line (Call barring)?
- How can I activate / deactivate call forwarding?
Still have a question? Our community has answers and solutions. Check our Community Forum.